In addition to our high-quality, organically grown produce, we offer a variety of certified organic garden seedlings for you to transplant into your own home garden. We grow heirloom and standard tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, greens, and a wide selection of culinary herbs. Our plants can be found at:
- On-farm seedling sales here at Fort Hill Farm: Saturdays, May 8 and 15, from 9 am – 3 pm. The sales hours are extended this year to accommodate COVID protocols of limiting folks in the barn. Note: we will not be taking pre-orders this year.
- Please check out our Garden Seedling Brochure for complete descriptions of the varieties we grow. Send us your email address to email@example.com so we can get you on our newsletter list for future reminders.
Plants are also available at:
- New Morning Natural & Organic Market: 129 Main Street North, Woodbury, CT 06798. Plants available from early April through early June.
- Westport Farmers’ Market: Thursdays, 10-2; located in the commuter parking lot adjacent to the Westport Women’s Club. Plants are available from mid-May to mid-June.
- Chappaqua Farmers’ Market: Saturdays, 8:30- 1:00, at the Chappaqua Train Station. Plants are available from mid-May to mid-June.