Westport shopping involves signing up for 2 separate accounts – one gets you a pickup slot and the other gets you into our store. The links to these steps are below. Two important notes are here:
*** It is incredibly helpful to us if the account names match perfectly for both systems.
*** For our store, please use your FIRST and LAST name for the “Account Name” field.
- Step 1: Before placing an order, schedule a pickup date at the Westport Farmer’s Market site here. (Our link on the WFM page takes you right back here to continue to Step 2.)
- Step 2: Register for an account with us before shopping:
- REGISTER HERE TO ORDER (Ordering is open from Saturday at 4 pm – Monday at noon.) (Please enable cookies to ensure a smooth registration.)
- Note: When you are ready to checkout, please choose Westport Farmers’ Market as your pickup location and the market “delivery” date you are buying for.
- You can pay via credit, debit, or gift card when placing your order. When your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with the items you’ve ordered.
- **Please understand that we cannot do refunds, cancellations, or edits at this time. If you’d like to add items you can make as many orders as you want using a single time slot!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!