Farm Stand ordering for Tuesday afternoon opens on Thursday at 9am and closes Saturday at 9am.
We are doing our best! Truthfully, online platforms do not cater to farmers’ needs and we are trying to fit our needs into an imperfect system. We deeply appreciate your patience as we work the bugs out of our new system! Thank you as always for your support.
Farmstand ordering involves signing up for 2 separate accounts – one gets you a pickup slot and the other gets you into our store. The links to these steps are below. Two important registration notes are here:
*** It is incredibly helpful to us if the account names match perfectly for both systems.
*** For our store, please use your FIRST and LAST name for the “Account Name” field.
- Step 1: Before placing an order, schedule a pickup date/time with SignUpGenius below. (This is a requirement for ordering and curbside pickup.) Once you confirm your time slot, you will see a link – “Continue to Store” – to our new online ordering site! Step 2 has helpful details below.
- Step 2: Register with our Local Line store (Ordering is open from Monday at 6 pm – Wednesday at 6 pm.) (Please enable cookies to ensure a smooth registration.)
- Note: When you are ready to checkout, please choose Farmstand as your pickup location and the “delivery” date you are buying for.
- You can pay via credit, debit, gift, or CSA card when placing your order. (For CSA members: for spring 2020, you may temporarily use your CSA card for plant purchases in addition to produce.) When your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with the items you’ve ordered and also a reminder email before the pickup date with instructions on picking up.
- **Please understand that we cannot do refunds, cancellations, or edits at this time. If you’d like to add items you can make as many orders as you want using a single time slot!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!